Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little People Olympics

This morning Tip Junkie shared various Olympic Activities to do 
with your family. One in particular caught my eye, from Silly Eagle Books - how to make your own mini ice rink. C has enjoyed the little bit of the Olympics she has seen, especially the ice skating events. We made the rink this morning and I set it outside for the day to freeze. When it was ready, I brought it inside and grabbed some of her Little People dolls.

Little did I know how much she would enjoy this. She absolutely loved it! Eventually it started to melt and I had to tell her it was time to put it away (outside to re-freeze). We will definitely be getting this out again tomorrow!

She really enjoyed making them dance and spin

The Olympics are almost over but here are some links that share several ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment